Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Beginners Need for Travel

Over the last few months my desire to travel has TAKEN OVER ME! I wonder if it’s because I work for corporate america and realized how boring it is or maybe I just need a life long getaway.
Either way, In my attempt to cure my case of wanderlust I started reading travel blogs, city tour guides, even created a travel page on instagram. That only made me determined to visit someplace new whenever the opportunity approaches.



To add fuel to the fire I attended a course about traveling for free and learned tips on how to make money while away. I learned travel options I never new existed and that was all I needed to start my adventures! I’m excited to become a backpacker and besides I think it’s about time I started seeing the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment